Sunday, May 26, 2013

Kale Burger Bliss

Heyooooo!!! So it's Sunday and of course that means it's my lazy day...Well of course, by lazy I mean getting up and starting my day with a run in the am, and a little shopping for some blogging goodies (i.e, makeup.)


I'm excited though! I've stalked the internet for a while today and came across a recipe that is absolutely,



won.derrr.ful!



Do you love Kale? I mean who cares, maybe you don't. The truth is, you should




It's so awesome! And it's one of those veggies filled with cancer-fighting ingredients, nutrient-rich goodies and is so de-lish! 











Just jump on the kale train with me, you know you want to!








This recipe is inspired from a wonderful article I read via MindBodyGreen...





Kale Burgers

- 6 cups of Dino Kale
- 2 clove of garlic (minced)
- One handful of sunflower seeds
- 1/2 of an avocado
- 1 pineapple slice






Directions :

Cook kale and garlic in grapeseed oil in a skillet, until it has slightly wilted.

Transfer to a blender / food processor and pulse until kale is shredded. Transfer to a mixing bowl, fold in raw sunflower seeds, season with turmeric, s+p and roll into patties.

Cook in a skillet, on medium for 5 minutes on each side. (Until your kale is crispy.)







Serve on buttered toast and top with avocado and a pineapple slice.
Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment