Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I Got Green Smoothie Problems

Ahhhh!!! Greeeen smooooothie!










I realized today that I am OFFICIALLY addicted!



You realize these things when you find yourself making a smoothie and dancing to the tunes in your head, singing "shake yo' green thang, shake yo' green thang-cooooome on!" 



This green smoothie I made today, you gotta try it! I mean, I'm sure plenty of you throw these in your blender on a daily, but for those of you looking for that UMPH in your smoothie. Here. You. Go!



Ingredients :

1 1/2 cup of spinach
1 1/2 cup of kale
1 mango
1 peach
2 spoonfuls of chia seeds
1 packet of superfood powder ( by The Original Superfood)
1 handful of mint leaves
1/4 cup of water
ice (about 4 or 5 cubes, I like my smoothies cold ;)




















Ta-daaaa!!! Can't never say I ain't never gave you nuffin'!



Enjoy! (and don't forget to count your blessings-life if good!)

xo,

Ahfro




No comments:

Post a Comment